If a girl keeps twirling her hair every time she talks to me does that mean she likes me?

Favorite Answer

Absolutely!!! When women are interested in someone, but they have not made it a known fact to that person, they will subconsciously do things such as twirl their hair when they are talking to a person of interest. She definitely likes you.

• latia

Woman Twirling Hair

i would think so but girls always twirl their hair around me and i dont think they are all attracted to me but i could be wrong. but i can tell you if it was a casual twirl like just one finger in her hair while concentrating on something probably does not mean anything but i know some girls who really liked me was so nervous that they would not twirl their hair but litterally be so nervous they would like be petting it and stairing at the ends of the hair looking for split ends. i found it weird either she was obsessed with her hair or very nervous no clue.

What you need to realize is that all throughout school, there's always going to be the popular girls, the flirty girls, the outcasts, the jocks, the bookworms, the average people, the players, etc. Another thing you need to realize is that these flirty girls shouldn't bother you, and half the time, they're gonna flirt with almost anybody because that's just their personality. If you truly like this boy, go talk to him. See if he likes you. Just realize there is always going to be people who have things you don't, have a different appearance from you, and so on. But I think my best advice to you is just to tell you that that's life, grow up and go on.

No some girls just twirl their hair for no reason. Some do it when their nervous and some do it because its become a habit.

Hair twirler here - I do it when I'm tired or worried, its also a nervous habit.

My 4 year old son twirls my hair when he's sleepy. take it for what you want, but chances are you're wrong.

YES !!!!

Occasionally I'm pretty shocked to find I'm doing just that while I'm talking to someone, so I stop the minute I realise what I'm doing. If I think abut if afterwards, I realise, yes, I am attracted to that person.

It's pretty scary to think we're that easy to read !

Source(s): Eek, I must not twirl my hair, I must not twirl my hair, I must not...............................

yup. and if you start a relationship with her and you see her twirling her hair while shes talking to some other guy , threaten his life!!

Depends:

If she does it only when she's talking to you then she likes you and it's her way of flirting.

If not, then no she just likes playing with her hair...

Duhhhh