What Color Should I Dye My Hair? (w/ pics)?

i have naturally dark brown hair, i dont really like it, its practicly black. what color should i dye my hair? i was thinking like really light brown, or extreamly dark blonde. blonde wont look good, but i love blonde hair.

http://www.bailie-jo.piczo.com/

maybe like this color: http://www.sedu-hair-iron-info.com/images/jennifer...

and dont tell me i look to young or its bad. cuz no matter what anyone says i'm still gonna dye my hair.

thanks!

Favorite Answer

i think this color would be good click on link....its lighter than your hair right now but not too much of a dramatic change !

http://blog.meevee.com/photos/uncategorized/tyra_b...

First of all I want to tell you that you are a very pretty girl, and honestly don't dye it blonde. Personally I think your hair looks good right now, it kind of has a red tint to it. I think it would look good a dark red color like burgundy. Or if you want to go lighter then a light reddish brown.

I'd go for subtle highlights just to lighten it a small bit - if you dye it VERY blonde (like the pic u have up!!) the roots will be terrible and I guarantee you they'll annoy you more than the way your hair is now! I've also noticed you have curly hair - blonde dye tends to make curly hair REALLY dry so again - I'd go for a few highlights but not a full head!!

i think your hai rsuits you but if no matter what anyone says then why are you asking us. if you insist on dyeing your hair go with a light or medium brown, maybe even a reddish brrown, i dont think blonde would look nice on you though maube blonde highlights would look nice.

• ?

considering which you have oriental epidermis, you may healthful any coloration of medium to dark brown or dark, cool purple. Your complexion might seem stunning with Audrina's coloration. whether some dark, caramel blonde highlights seem ok on you, they are no longer the main suitable; oriental epidermis is yellow toned, and so a yellow hair coloration will wash it out and make it seem sallow. gentle, ginger reds will additionally make your complexion seem uninteresting. circulate forward with Audrina's coloration, or test with pratically any coloration of brown or deep purple, or maybe pink purple! those will boost the yellow tones on your epidermis, make it seem amazing & perfect. reliable seem! =D

I like the j-lo color it pull out more of your oranges undertones, but it looks like you would look good with maybe even a smoldering red chocolate color. =) But good luck, I'm sure either would look nice, your a pretty young lady.

• Julie

I THINK j.lo's do would look good on ya..i like that color but i wouldnt go any lighter..it would not look natural at all

• don't change it. i think ur very pretty that colour hair is nice and simple. don't put highlights in ur hair and don't dye it. keep it how it is.

Omg i love you hair!!

I think you should keep it how it is. Wish mine was like that :( lol

And btw your really pretty! :)