Does anyone know which "prophet" cursed the Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City?

And can you document the curse with chapter and verse?
Update: Joseph Smith is his name. D & C 132 verse 4 says: 4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting acovenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye be damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory. The entire chapter 132 spells out the rules for... show more Joseph Smith is his name.

D & C 132 verse 4 says:

4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting acovenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye be damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory.

The entire chapter 132 spells out the rules for plural marriage and verse 4 says if you change it you are dammed. I'd suggest you read the whole chapter.

In 1890 the Latter Days Saints of Utah rejected it, by banning plural marriage and therefore, according to Joseph Smith, they are all damned.

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/dc/132
Update 2: There was a foot note in the original which I copied and pasted. The footnote a was missed. Below is the same pasage without the footnote: 4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting covenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye be damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be... show more There was a foot note in the original which I copied and pasted. The footnote a was missed. Below is the same pasage without the footnote:

4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting covenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, then are ye be damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory.