Should we allow parents to genetically screen their children?

This already happens in in-vitro fertilization clinics. They fertilize a batch of eggs and then "screen out" undesirable qualities like down syndrome, etc. I'm not arguing this point at this time. Right now, there is nothing (no laws) to stop parents from screening out other qualities, like... show more This already happens in in-vitro fertilization clinics. They fertilize a batch of eggs and then "screen out" undesirable qualities like down syndrome, etc. I'm not arguing this point at this time.

Right now, there is nothing (no laws) to stop parents from screening out other qualities, like height, hair and eye color. Should we allow parents to "customize" their children in this fashion?

Please state if you are pro-choice or pro-life and your religion.
Update: AZ - people with blond hair and blue eyes are more genetically likely to develop skin cancer, that's the first example I thought of.
These "windmills" are real, as is the ghost of eugenics.
Update 2: Chicky, I love you. You too Red Queen, thank you both for being open and honest.