Is your avatar wearing a Santa Hat?

Christmas is coming up! Show your spirit people =]

Anyone who's avatar is wearing a Santa Hat gets a thumbs up! and most creative answer gets Best Answer!

Best Answer

No, but I am wearing a tiara! I'm a princess =]

Christmas is not a birthday of santa, even not a festival of santas. It is when Christ was born. Who knows maybe I am celebrating Christmas more than someone with a red hat? I will not wear it. Nor I am a santa nor I see the point in this! Only truth and love will make a good world. I think it would be better if people wore these hats all year. That would make a miracle not for a Christmas moment, wouldn't it?

I don't have the little yahoo folks... Cause Google Chrome won't let me! And I don't have a picture of e wearing a Santa hat yet.. Maybe after Christmas I will have time! ^_^

No, I just can't imagine my avatar wearing one, aside from more then likely being an atheist. My avatar's mother was abandoned by his father when, she was pregnant with my avatar and, she died giving birth to him in an orphanage......he probably harbors feelings of resentment for holidays especially one such as, Christmas.

ooohhh..nah my avatar is NOT wearing a santa hat...u cn see that..

but i'll show up my spirit now...ok?

after 10 minutes, my avatar would be wearing a santa hat!!!!

then, i'll get a thumbs up....right???

No. My Avatar doesn't celebrate Christmas.

No but my avatar is Pon and Zi (those emo cartoon characters), it would be so cool if they can wear it; it would be adorable!

I would love to be wearing one, but cannot for the life of me find one in the accessories section! Can you help me ?

Yes, I made one up from paint but it looks a bit small.

I couldn't get it to fit a silhouette .