Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

ok i want to change and stop being a pervert help?

ok i have been called a perv since like idk how long and i getting tired of it but i all so want to make a good impression on my next gf but i also want to grow up since i am all most 17 and i don't get why 1 of my ex wan"t me to stay the same when i want to change but she said if i change i will lose her and i don't want that since she like a sister 2 me is that wrong i want to grow up and maybe improving my next relationship with a girl that i really like but y can't she get that what do i do should i just change and lose a friend or should i stay a perv?????????? I DON'T KNOW HELP ME

well i been a perv since i was 5 years old then my mom died 6 years a go and that when thing got really bad after that and now i live with my gp and i just started 2 work 2 and i really dont think it me to be so pervish

well i do make sexual comment and do other stuff so ya but at times i don't feel like myself anymore

Favorite Answer

Um ok. I don't know WHY you were called a perv but it may be the typical teen behaviours. It's part of growing up. You will grow up and mature. I don't really know what is going up but you should be fine once you live a little longer.

My pervert is a part of growing up. Would it surprise you if I told you the most perverted people are also the oldest? Its true my Mother works in a nursing home and the old guys in there will literal trying sucking on her breasts every single time they see her. How many 17 years old do you know that are that way? So you shouldn't be a ashamed of how perverted you are and you should try to change who you are.

I think guys have a natural bit of "perv" in them. It seems kinda normal.......... well to me. But if everybody is saying that then maybe you should change a little. Oh, and true friends stay with you forever no matter what changes you go through. SO, if she drops. Oh well. I mean it'll hurt believe me. But true friends stick with you 'til the end.

Ok, here's the thing: EVERYone is a perv, but YOU have the balls to admit it and be open about it. I'm a perv, I admit it. To me, being a perv only means that you're open with your sexuality and you're not trying to be someone you're not. I say, stay yourself and eventually you'll find a girl just as perverted as you, and you can both be happy pervs together.

You're right on by just wanting to grow up and not be perverted. If that's what you want, really want, it will happen. I can't explain how or what it is, but growing up is awesome. The old things that used to be a mystery to you make sense, and become not so important. Things change.

You are headed in the right direction. Keep it up, dude.

Your friend wouldn't stop being your friend if you made a change for the better.

Perverts are not funny and you could get into serious trouble.

In my opinion, you should try to act your age a little better and stop your perverted actions. I have a friend that was a bit of a pervert and until I asked him to stop, it was to the point where I never wanted to be around him anymore.

Start voting Republican, read the Bible more, and plan to

run for an elected office in five years. This way if you relapse

and become a perv again it isn't as if you are the only one with that particular failing.

Why would anyone want to stay a perv or want someone they care about to remain one? Maybe your ex doesn't want you to change or mature because she wants to make sure you never get another girl. You should always try to improve yourself and anyone who would try to stop you from doing so is only hurting you.

• Jared

i think u should change cause even if u lose ur friend u can get more if u aren't called a perv anymore

why what,s wrong with pervert,s we are who we are and you are 17 sounds pretty much like a normal person to me

those hormons in your body will do some crazy thing with your body as you go through adolecnce so dont feel ashamed just understand what is happening to you and dont ever run down pervert,s again and whats your name alvin purple he got into trouble like that too

Source(s): mr pervert