Any ideas for an 8th-9th grade science fair project? Preferabbly environmental or psychological.?

I have less than a month to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Oedipus Complex should do the trick. Or the shifting San Andreas fault line.

• 3 years ago

ok, right this is an concept. (notice: this is comparable to I published on yet another question, yet i think of it applies right here.) a million) obtain chocolate laxative. 2) Bake 4 batches of cakes: 2 with laxatives, 2 with in basic terms actual chocolate. 3) detect a strange guy or woman from yet another classification who will cooperate with you. (Or, once you are the strange new child in school, detect a classic guy or woman) 4) the two one in each of you recent a batch of each form of cakes on your respective instructions. 5) the two one in each of you checklist the form of persons who concept the cakes tasted humorous for all of the 4 batches. 6) evaluate the outcomes between batches of an identical classification, batches of an identical form in distinctive instructions, and (commonplace cakes/Laxative cakes) for sophistication A to (commonplace cakes/Laxative cakes) for sophistication B. This test exams how your fellow scholars detect kindness from a perceived commonplace guy or woman in comparison to that from somebody they view as strange. My hypothesis is that greater scholars will observe that some thing is off with the "strange" pupil's laxative cakes than the "commonplace" pupil's. of direction, the actual question lies interior the proportions. you're somewhat seeking to be sure whether or no longer the form of falsely-reported "strange tasting" cakes (i.e. cakes that are seemed to style strange yet are commonplace) rises on an identical time by way of fact the known "strange tasting" laxative cakes. If in basic terms the somewhat laxative cakes that are observed will boost, the scholars are purely greater careful of kindness from the strange pupil. in spite of the undeniable fact that, if the form of falsely-reported "strange tasting" cakes will boost as properly, the scholars are actively suspicious of the strange new child. of direction, there are particular consequences which I easily have not coated. you're on your own for reading those. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.