So Who is the Best in The AFC and the NFC?

I think the clear cut choice in the AFC is the New England Patriots... not just cause there 13-0 ... ok cause there 13-0... who am I kidding... but everything is clicking for them ... I don't think there is a real clear cut choice in the NFC... I mean the Dallas Cowboys almost lost to Detroit? I mean guess... show more I think the clear cut choice in the AFC is the New England Patriots... not just cause there 13-0 ... ok cause there 13-0... who am I kidding... but everything is clicking for them ...

I don't think there is a real clear cut choice in the NFC... I mean the Dallas Cowboys almost lost to Detroit? I mean guess you can say Dallas... but how about Green Bay? or Giants?

What do you think AND WHY? ... More insight, gets a best answer.... THANKS!
Update: To many Patriots on Yahoo Answers... Colts are just having a field day... So what's your point ... a win is a win...

If you ask me the Patriots got a win over the Colts... so can you make a real good reason why the Colts are better?
Update 2: Patriot HATERS ON YAHOO ANSWERS*