Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was your worst concert?

Favorite Answer

It was in a small university auditorium back when. It was Cat Stevens. Whereas he was most talented, the man was so arrogant between songs, it ruined the concert. People booed him in fact.

An Amish Christmas Concert

God I'm going to get thumbs down for this. LIC*

The worst concert was Blue Oyster Cult. I think they have two or three great hits, Don't Fear the Reaper being the most obvious one. Burnin' for You is another one. But two hours of their other stuff was the only concert I've ever been to where I hoped that the current number, was the last number. Cool pyrotechnics and all. Sorry, I'm in a gabby mood again. My bad.

*LIC: Like I Care

I Saw My Chemical Romance And Gerard Was So High He Passed Out In The Middle Of "Dead!"

I Also Saw Led Zeplin In England In November And I Must Say That Jimmy Page Has Let Himself Go.

Im As Good As He Is Nowadays

The last time I went to see Cold Chisel every body stood and then the stood on the chairs, only the real tall people got to see the concert, I will never go to another concert in my life..

~B~

"Boy in the Box" concert. So much screeming I could not hear the da*n songs and all the girls in front of us jumping up and down made so seeing the stage impossible. Worst Ever. A waste of time and money.

• NONAME

Never had a bad concert

• Gay F

Never had a bad concert

Air Supply....at the Wisconsin Summerfest Grouds....I think it was like 1982 or so.... The BEST however, was Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels at River-walk!! (Also in Milwaukee) AWESOME concert!

I went to a hannah montanna concert with my friend just because she had backstage passes. ugh the show was awful, but hey i got to play guitar hero 3 with miley! SO HA!