How to ride bike to 6 figure job and not freak people out?

I have a 6 figure job (not tooting my own horn because I'm still pay check to paycheck) on Madison Ave in NYC and I live in NJ so I take the train to work. I am becoming a fat slob because I sit in meetings all day. I Have always been active (Bike, Surf, Snowboard) but now I am a desk jockey. So all I want... show more I have a 6 figure job (not tooting my own horn because I'm still pay check to paycheck) on Madison Ave in NYC and I live in NJ so I take the train to work. I am becoming a fat slob because I sit in meetings all day. I Have always been active (Bike, Surf, Snowboard) but now I am a desk jockey.

So all I want to do is ride from my home to and from the train station about a mile 1 way. I can rent a bike locker and I have a nice single speed to do it but need advice on how to pack work clothes and not freak people out at the office if I show up in tights or bike shorts?

If you have any experience I would like to hear from you.

Thanks