outlook express?

I have got yahoo but when outlook express opens it will not let me send e,mails

Favorite Answer

Outlook Express must have email accounts added to it for it to work. The free version of Yahoo Mail will only work on the web. If you pay for the Yahoo Mail Plus version it can be used in Outlook Express. The POP address is pop.mail.yahoo.com and the SMTP address is smtp.mail.yahoo.com.

There is also an email add on called YPOPS that can be used with the free version to have it appear in Outlook Express. I have had problems with it and don't use it.

try ypops if you don't want to spend the extra money to upgrade . Out look express is fine I use to use it all the time but yahoo is my main source of email so I don't bother with out look anymore .

to send emails, you have to set up SMTP correctly.

If you're don't pay for Premium Yahoo!, then you'll have to ask your ISP for that info to set it right.

p.s. It's under "Tools - Options - Mail - Content/Property (?) - Server - SMPT"

Good Luck! :)