Arent you embarrassed about America Health Care System?

I watched Michael Moore's new movie Sicko.. "A Must See". I have to tell everyone,, "I am embarrassed about the America Health Care System". I am not a Moore fan. However, his movie highlights what private market health care does to families that have worked their entire lives only to find... show more I watched Michael Moore's new movie Sicko.. "A Must See". I have to tell everyone,, "I am embarrassed about the America Health Care System". I am not a Moore fan. However, his movie highlights what private market health care does to families that have worked their entire lives only to find themselves broke and bankrupt in their golden years. It was totally unbelievable to see this movie. What can be done? We need to push for socialized medicine. We need to put the money in the Doctors and Patient’s pockets. Not the, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. We Don’t Need Insurance Companies making Millions from claim denial. Why is America so oblivious to this monopoly? I am just beside myself, I have to start doing something or I will find myself and family in the same situation as so many others in America!
Update: Thank you all for your comments. Like me, this hits a nerve with all. Please keep it mind that when I say "Socialist", I am not talking about all the bad meanings this word has been branded. What I mean is to make the "PEOPLE" and "DOCTORS" responsible for health care decisions. NOT... show more Thank you all for your comments. Like me, this hits a nerve with all. Please keep it mind that when I say "Socialist", I am not talking about all the bad meanings this word has been branded. What I mean is to make the "PEOPLE" and "DOCTORS" responsible for health care decisions. NOT the insurance companies. Insurance companies have no ethical motive for making health care decisions. Their decision only effects there profit. That is WRONG! I respect your opinions that oppose me. And if you are receiving good health care I am happy for you. However, what kills me is to see sick people that cannot get treatment because they don’t have money or an elderly couple having to waste their live saving away because they got sick. Again, I am not a Moore fan. I don’t agree with his 911 documentary. But this film Sicko is not about him or his views. He doesn’t bash the Government, he simple talks to people that have been DE-Socialized and forgotten by the Health Care System in America.