Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What should I get for my brothers and Dad for Christmas?

It's really hard for me to figure out what to get for my brothers and Dad.

My brothers both like to play video games like Call Of Duty and Halo and Guitar Hero.

My brother Jon said he would like something useful like a digital camera but I don't have enough money to buy him one. I was thinking maybe I could buy him a video game, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough money for that either.

My brother Joey is kinda nerdy but he's still really really cool. He wears polos sometimes. He is in college. He is really smart and funny. He, my siblings and I all love the movie "Happy Gilmore".I have no idea what to get him and I have to get him 2 gifts because my family does this thing called Secret Santa and I got Joey for Secret Santa.

My Dad enjoys playing video games like Call Of Duty and Halo. He plays the drums. He is "Mr. Fix It". He cooks alot. It would probably be best if I got him something useful. I don't want to get him a power tool or drill though because he already has

Update:

those and he checks the weather alot and he enjoys watching tv.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would suggest getting your dad a gift certificate to Omaha Steaks... especially if he enjoys cooking. My dad loves grilling and says that Omaha Steaks products are the best he's ever had. They ship anywhere in the country. www.omahasteaks.com

For your brother in college, how about a roll of quarters to help with his laundry while he's away? As a college kid I was always short on quarters :)

For your brother John, why don't you talk to your parents and see if they are getting him a digital camera. If they are maybe you can buy an inexpensive accessory for his camera, like extra batteries, a camera bag, or a small memory card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.