R J
R J asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If Bruce Willis would endorse a candidate and run as VP would you vote that ticket?

How bout

Brad Pitt

Will on Wiil and Grace

Jesse

Robin Williams

Barbara Walters

Ray Romono

Gomer

Antonio Banderas

Don

Pam Anederson

Arnold

The guy on Wheel

Larry King

Bonjove

Tom Brady

Barry Bonds

Ted Turner

Billy Bob Thorton

Jessie Rapheal

Jessie Ventura

Sly and the Family Stone

Ted Nugent

Favorite Answer

NO NO NOT anyone from gollywood, I would not!!!

• I'll say this - and partner, I'd like to be heard clearly - I think Bruce Willis held his tongue amidst many a Republican debacle - but kept his sensabilities regarding the party's core creed - or did he? Let's face it - during this administration, and I dare say, not one like it before - the presumption of greed and being in on the "inner santum" of their "secret society" and insider trading at Fox Propaganda School has perpetuated our collective reasoning - and our investor.

I have no doubt Mr. Willis, Governor Schwarzenegger, and even Mr. Stallone could have made even more enormous sums if they fed the tiger of Republican bloodlust on screen - but they have wrestling for that now.

Here comes Rambo. Exclamation Point.

Hey, it's not like I'm... "Missing" anything - I've got my own frustrations with this war. I'd sooner Rambo saved the world flying a toy balloon - but, if that seems iffy, I hope he spear-chucks a **** sponker with a broke-bottle to his cataract, and unloads a few hundred cartridges into the next alterboy to the church of the poison mind, ya see.

Willis as MacNamera.

Um... no. Secretary of State.

Then... who knew?

attempt leslie nielsen. With anti center, decrease classification schedule. professional enterprise and with a delusion that each american is a hundred% healthful and wealthy adequate to have the money for a doctor and prescriptions. With a delusion that the minimum salary has been increasing by way of 5% each 3 hundred and sixty 5 days over inflation.

Sorry not a Bruce Willis fan.

• lexy

Bruce Willis... no. Chuck Norris... yes! :-)

Wow! A long list of people that have no brains and are so full of themselves that they think their opinions count.

No, that is dumb. Anyone that lets a celebrity influence their decision on a political matter is an idiot. Just my opinion.

no just like i will not vote for obama because of Oprah .it is just so wrong to mix politics with TV personality's its so fake

• only if his runningmate was Ahnuld or Bill Bradley

Sorry, not a chance!