HOW could a loving God allow limits on the number of questions we can ask per day?

What if we're seeking him (that's why atheists are here, after all) and we run out of questions?

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, as far as I know, COD imposed that restriction!

*Ducks for cover & runs away from penguin's dangerous beak*

((((Penguin)))))

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I think you will find the idiot to whom you referred (What should I do retard) has been banned. Quite right too. I am embarrassed to admit that, as a 'newbie' on Yahoo Answers I was once taken in by him - though my answer was appropriately pithy and effectively told him that he was a utter prat. Fortunately, at least 80 percent (at a guess) of questioners are genuinely trying to find answers. Mind you, I also get the impression that a significant number are trying to get their school or college homework done for free! Good question though - I hope the Yahoo Answers team takes note of your comments.

• 1 decade ago

Hare Yamster Hare Yamster

Yamster Yamster Hare Hare

*hands out flowers*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am out of stars, will give you one tomorrow. God, in his wisdom, created Yahoo, as we know, because he created everything, and He was only going to allow unto us 50 questions a day, but directly before He invented Yahoo, He invented Champagne enemas, and He was feeling a little bubbly towards all Mankind that day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah,I know only a wrathful one,limits questions! We could pretend he cares too,and that he exists,and still the damn limits!

• 1 decade ago

The answers team is a work of the Devil, not God. Seriously, I can prove it. Try to appeal a violation.

• 1 decade ago

you of all people knows that the great and powerful yahoo! is not a loving god, she is a vengeful goddess with attitude and a poor sense of humor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is the proof that an omnipotent benevolent god can not exist.

• 1 decade ago

He doesn't, but the ones he gave free will to did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do not question the Yamster.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.