Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

"i am 12 weeks pregnant. i have this dull pain left side of my stomach in small area?

its next to my belly button..i ate yesterday old pasta-mushrooms in it, and i am not constipated..its my first pregnancy..so to pregnant womans.. it is normal to feel tolerable dull pain...

Favorite Answer

yes im also 12 weeks and i get that dull ach also its b/c your uterus is stretching and and making room for baby, but if the pain becomes untollerable or (and) if you start to spot blood or brown discharge you need to contact your ob/gyn

b/c it could be something worse

but if it is very minor than it is normal......i wish you luck with your pregnancy

Source(s): mommy of a 3yr old and expecting #2

i had aske dthis questiontoo i thought i got it from yoga before i found out that i was pregnant. let me know what yours is since i have to find out what mine is next week when i see my dr. same feeling though.doesnt hurt but kind of tricky when it just kinds occur out of nowhere.

when my wife was pregnant she experienced the same symptoms,turned out to be a syiatic nerve.But still should have it checked by doctor.

It's probably ligament stretching..

(Totally normal)