POLL: If you were to visit a city for a day, what city would it be and why?

What could you find in that city that you feel would be worth visiting? And what country would you find that city in?

I'll visit Jakarta (Indonesia) to confirm whether it's really that horrible. Everyone seems to say it's a terrible place with all the opportunists and the pollution and traffic jam. I mean, can't you really walk the streets of Jakarta without fearing for your life? I wanna see it for myself!

Best Answer

can it be a region? i would visit area 51

as for city, i already live in the best place in they world: NYC but i guess checking out Paris would be cool

Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands Rome Prague Moroni, The Comoros Moresby, Papua New Guinea Dodoma, Tanzania Accra, Ghana Wellington, New Zealand London

I want to visit New York City because there are so many things to do there.

The town of Bodie, it's a ghost town on the eastern side of central Cal. Elevation, 8400 feet.

I would visit Paris (i know cliche) but there are so many things to do and the city is so beautiful! i would also like to practice mon francais and eat at all the wonderful restraunts.

• lucy02

Athens Greece because of the history

London, England. I have always wanted to go there. The buildings are so beautiful and the people would be amazing to meet.

Atlanta! I wanna go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles!

Manila! They say the street food is good! Like what they call "balut"? Chicken feet, intestines, and whatnot!

I would visit whatever city Jazzy resides.