Christmas Carols for the Emotionally Disturbed !!!?

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear? Multiple Personality Disorder ---We Three Kings Disoriented Are Dementia ---I Think I'll be Home for Christmas Narcissistic ---Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me Manic ---Deck the Halls and Walls and House and... show more CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder ---We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia ---I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic ---Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic ---Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

Paranoid ---Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

Borderline Personality Disorder ---Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder ---You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder ---Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is it so far away?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,