Do you think this is true about Trolls?

"Trolls don't see very well. They are as blind as a bat and can't see their own hand in front of them. Trolls hate the daylight. If they are caught in the sun, they will turn to stone. The worst thing you could ever do to a troll is be happy. They hate happiness and things that make people happy. So be... show more "Trolls don't see very well. They are as blind as a bat and can't see their own hand in front of them. Trolls hate the daylight. If they are caught in the sun, they will turn to stone. The worst thing you could ever do to a troll is be happy. They hate happiness and things that make people happy. So be careful not to be too happy, you might make a troll mad. If you do, a troll will not take kindly to you."

It was brought to my attention and i can provide a link to proof if you don't believe me.
Update: i didn't know they really existed
Update 3: I must drive them to the edge of dispear with my jokes,now i understand hmmmmmmmmmmm
Update 4: S.M PMSL I like you now you have nothing to fear lololol x