How do i figure this out?

Ok so I have this guy friends and I realized 2 days ago when I was over at his house that he like me. He didn't tell me but it wasn't that had to see. Anyways he is one of my best friends and I don't know how to tell if like him because we are such close friends. So what is the difference between you wanting to date and you wanting to just be friends?

Favorite Answer

Obviously you like him as a friend. That is a good step in a boyfriend relationship.

Can you see yourself being romantic with him? Do you want to see yourself romantic with him? That is the main difference. Many times when you cross that line there is no going back. Really think about it before you go forward. Make sure you are sure he likes you. Have your other friends said anything to you about him? Most times people outside a relationship see it clearer then those in it.

All that matters is do you want to spend time with him? As boyfriend or friend, in the beginning it does not really matter.

Do you accept each other as you are? Are you and he comfortable when you are alone? Do you share interests? Can you both communicate openly and honestly with each other? These are important issues for friendship.

As you get to know one another, you might find that you start to wonder what it might be like to hold each other's hand while you walk. A hug becomes more important. You might wonder about what it would be like to kiss. This is the time to wonder about a change in the relationship.