I dont know what to do?

There is this boy i like. he is in the same grade as me. hes cute and funny. he already showed the 4rth sign, that he likes me. you see #1-he looks at you often #2- he runs into you #3- he talks to you in the middle of anything with a friend #4 if he starts a little fight like, he tells other guys to not listen to you. the final one is #5-he has the courage to ask you out, which will tell me if he really does like me, i want him to like me, but, i also dont want him to like me. hes very cute, and i wish that he liked me more, or even had the courage to ask me out. you see, im very old school, i would like it if guys asked me out, it really tells yo something about him. help me, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

well...............im too scared to ask him

Favorite Answer

listening to your reasoning from one through five it sounds rather text bookish.

so, does this instruction manual (yours or theirs) go beyond #5?

if not, let that be a clue to stop there and move on to your school books until you become of age to handle real life.

Tell him about your feelings. Most people regret not for the things that they have done, but for the things that they have not done.... TELL HIM!!!