did you hear about the gas station that accidental put the price at the pump to 32.9 cents a gallon?

it was after 10 pm no attendent but you can still pump gas using a credit card..... would you have taken advantage of the situation?

that was the price at the pump the road sign read 329.9 so it looked like the last nine did not get entered at the pump....

• MJ
    Favorite Answer

Good question. I think I'll have to think about it before I can answer.

:o)

5 hours later: I think I'm going to have to go with the person who mentioned Karma. I mean, if they give me 15 cents too much back at the grocery store, I'm probably going to keep it. But to purposely take that gasoline, when you KNOW it's an error, is really just stealing. I think everything gets evened out in the universe eventually. Drive now, pay later. ;<)

.

• Is that the price listed on the road sign or the price programed into the pump? If it was the pump price, I'd fill up my tank and every portable container I could find. I'd even fill up used water bottles with gas just to hang onto at that price!!

Damn right I'd take advantage of the situation. They take advantage of us every bloody day, it's my turn!

hell yeah everyone needs this to happen to them maybe they will have a great night the gas station down the road put up 88 cents the other day for gas and about 50 people got it for that price because they were waiting to pump lol

I might have. I do believe in karma, so it would be tough. Gas is the lowest it's been in a long time here, so I might have turned it down. For karmic reasons.

You guys are all gonna burn in a lake of fire or come back as gerbils.

Yeah. And then the owner was yelling at customers saying they were terrible people. Like he wouldn't have done it if the shoe was on the other foot.

Yes I would have, as long as the lines were short.

I did not hear about it but I'd have just thought it was some stupid promotion and filled er up!

Hell yeah I would. I'd get my buddy's pickup and fill up as many containers as I can!

Heck yeah, who wouldnt?

No I did not but for that to happen it would be very easy