Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

How to send a movie in a file transfer????

I tried using winRAR and it doesn't work. I tried sending it through Yahoo and AIM and it just sits there with no progress. I don't know how to do it! Anyone know??

And to add the file is too big to send via email, and it doesn't send as a regular file transfer

Favorite Answer

Most emails will only allow a max size for the file transfer.... usually 10mb-15mb. Movies are usually about 700mb which is way too much for an email.

www.yousendit.com or www.rapidshare.com is a free site to send up to 100mb. ... but still not big enough for a movie file. You may have to use their subscription service.

The last option i recommend is to use www.skype.com

download that.... it's a program like AIM.... however, you can leave the file transfer on for a long time.

• Dep.

Just put it in its own file and send it like any other file - attached to an e-mail like you would a picture or anything else.

Subscribe to www.yousendit.com for a free trial, and they will allow you upload till 2 GB! for around 14 days!

So you can mail all your movies to anyone you want!

Happy uploading! $:-)

u can use www.pipebytes.com