Does anyone know where I can forward all these e-mail scams I get???

I must get 20-50 per day!!!! That is just crazy! Saying I won the british lottery or that some person I never heard of left me like 200 million dollars....yeah right!

Anyway, I thougt there might be a government agency that delas with these criminals....like maybe a site or address that I could just forward these to where they could maybe bust some of these guys (or girls, to be PC). I never hear of too many people getting busted for running these operations....i with they would, they drive me nuts!

Favorite Answer

The solution is to open a Gmail account and use that for internet interactions...

and every time you get a scam email, just mark it "spam" and you will not get it again.

And of course they already have a good spam blocker anyway, so you won't have to deal with many of them in the first place.

Hi there, I'll be watching this question in the hope you do find somewhere to send them. I too get alot of these scam emails and its bloody annoying. Good luck