Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Is there any current news about Guillermo Ochoa going outside Mexico?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Still status quo. Rumour has it that Memo is wanted by Man U. But other European clubs have taken notice and might make a move to sign Ochoa if Man U have not beaten them all to his signature.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like him to leave to Manchester for two reasons:

#1. I'm a Manchester United fan so I'd be thrilled to see him play for my favorite club.

#2. I think i'd be good for him to gain some European experience and the EPL would definetly provide him with that experience.

• Actually, what I'm gonna do, is not even worry about it until his gorgeous lips reports, " Yeah, I'm leaving for [insert team here] In[Insert date here] And yeah this is bad news =[

1) I don't want america to collapse after this

2) he'd be super far away =[

Good;

1) He'll learn more and add on to his bad-assidy

• 1 decade ago

He Should go to Manchester. I heard he is leaving to manchester. Thats good for him he deserves to go to a big club. He is the best mexican goalie for right now and for the future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he already sign contract with manchester they paid 13.5 million to go he is ;eaving in enero or in six months you can go their official website bad news right for me it is

• 1 decade ago

Manchester United which is in England

wants to contract him.

America is my favorite team and i don't want

him to leave

• yeah he's going to la galaxy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who the hell is he??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.