Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Is there any current news about Guillermo Ochoa going outside Mexico?

Favorite Answer

Still status quo. Rumour has it that Memo is wanted by Man U. But other European clubs have taken notice and might make a move to sign Ochoa if Man U have not beaten them all to his signature.

I'd like him to leave to Manchester for two reasons:

#1. I'm a Manchester United fan so I'd be thrilled to see him play for my favorite club.

#2. I think i'd be good for him to gain some European experience and the EPL would definetly provide him with that experience.

• Actually, what I'm gonna do, is not even worry about it until his gorgeous lips reports, " Yeah, I'm leaving for [insert team here] In[Insert date here] And yeah this is bad news =[

1) I don't want america to collapse after this

2) he'd be super far away =[

Good;

1) He'll learn more and add on to his bad-assidy

He Should go to Manchester. I heard he is leaving to manchester. Thats good for him he deserves to go to a big club. He is the best mexican goalie for right now and for the future.

he already sign contract with manchester they paid 13.5 million to go he is ;eaving in enero or in six months you can go their official website bad news right for me it is

Manchester United which is in England

wants to contract him.

America is my favorite team and i don't want

him to leave

• yeah he's going to la galaxy

who the hell is he??