Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

I have a few ideas, What kind of car should I get?

Right now I have a 2001 VW Jetta vr6 and hate it, so I am possibly getting a new car.

I have a few ideas like

Scion Tc

Ford Escape

Toyota Tacoma

Mazda 3

any ideas? I know honda civics are good cars but everyone has one and they are kind of boring looking to me haha

Best Answer

All of those choices would be great. I would recommend the tC 1st, followed by the Mazda3, and if you really need atruck the Tacoma is the best to get.

I would also recommend the Civic even though they are boring, as well as the Toyota Corolla 'S' model which actually looks pretty good for a Corolla lol.

Good Luck

Another suggestion is the Honda Prelude. If you find one that is 98-01 it will have the H22 engine in it with right about 200HP. It is very fast, has a VTEC engine, handles great for FWD, geats awesome mileage, is soooo reliable, looks awesome and is all around a great car, and offers more performance than the tC, or Mazda 3.

Until recently I was an A rate line technician at a Mazda dealership. The Mazda 3 has a good service record so far and the drivers of these vehicles seem to bond with them real fast. I was concerned with the amount of new technology in the vehicle but so far so good! I also like the Mazda 6 that another poster has researched.

Chevy Cobalt SS

Honda Civic SI

Toyota Matrix XR

I'm getting a new car in January and I think I've decided on the Mazda6. In all my research the Mazda seems like a pretty strong choice.

I keep hearing "get a Honda" as well...but I just really don't like Honda's...especially the Civic.

Toyota Tacoma

Source(s): 923

One of the following: - keep the top 40's on low so you can still talk. - listen to what you want to but low. I know that I offer my CD case to the passenger and let them choose what they want to listen to. Sure this is taking a chance but if some girl is just going to judge me for my music, then why should I care what she thinks? I'm pretty confident on this because I have a very eclectic array of musical interests. The odd time I may get questions on "You listen to THAT!?!?!" I just shrug and say "Sure, they have some good tunes." THey reply with something like "They SUCK!". I smile and calmly state "That's an opinion, not a reason." Then they calm down and voice their viewpoint. Sometimes we agree to disagree - it happens. It's not worth stressing over. Cheers!

I just bought a Jeep Patriot and it's amazing.

I can fit my longboard (surfboard) inside it, it's a sizable SUV with 28mpg and part time 4wd.

And with a few extras added on, it was still only about $20K brand new with a 6-year warranty and lifetime drive train guarantee.

its your choice

just pick the one that best benefeits you

need money for gas get the better mileage one. get the best MP3 player/phone/navigation, get that one. whatever you are looking for would be in one of those cars. I personally think the Ford Escape is cool

PLEASE VOTE ME FOR BEST ASNWER

Scion Tc..its pretty nice

The Mazda 3 is bangin...get that one.