Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

I have a few ideas, What kind of car should I get?

Right now I have a 2001 VW Jetta vr6 and hate it, so I am possibly getting a new car.

I have a few ideas like

Scion Tc

Ford Escape

Toyota Tacoma

Mazda 3

any ideas? I know honda civics are good cars but everyone has one and they are kind of boring looking to me haha

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

All of those choices would be great. I would recommend the tC 1st, followed by the Mazda3, and if you really need atruck the Tacoma is the best to get.

I would also recommend the Civic even though they are boring, as well as the Toyota Corolla 'S' model which actually looks pretty good for a Corolla lol.

Good Luck

Another suggestion is the Honda Prelude. If you find one that is 98-01 it will have the H22 engine in it with right about 200HP. It is very fast, has a VTEC engine, handles great for FWD, geats awesome mileage, is soooo reliable, looks awesome and is all around a great car, and offers more performance than the tC, or Mazda 3.

• 1 decade ago

Until recently I was an A rate line technician at a Mazda dealership. The Mazda 3 has a good service record so far and the drivers of these vehicles seem to bond with them real fast. I was concerned with the amount of new technology in the vehicle but so far so good! I also like the Mazda 6 that another poster has researched.

• 1 decade ago

Chevy Cobalt SS

Honda Civic SI

Toyota Matrix XR

• 1 decade ago

I'm getting a new car in January and I think I've decided on the Mazda6. In all my research the Mazda seems like a pretty strong choice.

I keep hearing "get a Honda" as well...but I just really don't like Honda's...especially the Civic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Toyota Tacoma

Source(s): 923
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

One of the following: - keep the top 40's on low so you can still talk. - listen to what you want to but low. I know that I offer my CD case to the passenger and let them choose what they want to listen to. Sure this is taking a chance but if some girl is just going to judge me for my music, then why should I care what she thinks? I'm pretty confident on this because I have a very eclectic array of musical interests. The odd time I may get questions on "You listen to THAT!?!?!" I just shrug and say "Sure, they have some good tunes." THey reply with something like "They SUCK!". I smile and calmly state "That's an opinion, not a reason." Then they calm down and voice their viewpoint. Sometimes we agree to disagree - it happens. It's not worth stressing over. Cheers!

• 1 decade ago

I just bought a Jeep Patriot and it's amazing.

I can fit my longboard (surfboard) inside it, it's a sizable SUV with 28mpg and part time 4wd.

And with a few extras added on, it was still only about $20K brand new with a 6-year warranty and lifetime drive train guarantee.

• 1 decade ago

its your choice

just pick the one that best benefeits you

need money for gas get the better mileage one. get the best MP3 player/phone/navigation, get that one. whatever you are looking for would be in one of those cars. I personally think the Ford Escape is cool

PLEASE VOTE ME FOR BEST ASNWER

• 1 decade ago

Scion Tc..its pretty nice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Mazda 3 is bangin...get that one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.