Is eating too much Ritz bad for you?

Because I eat it like every other day, is it good to do that even though it does get salty. Usually I put the bottom of the cracker on my tounge because there is no salt on it, and also to not get irritated by the amount of salt they put on it!!! I've alreay contacted the Ritz Cracker Company via there... show more Because I eat it like every other day, is it good to do that even though it does get salty. Usually I put the bottom of the cracker on my tounge because there is no salt on it, and also to not get irritated by the amount of salt they put on it!!!
I've alreay contacted the Ritz Cracker Company via there website, Im now waiting for there reply. I also suggested to them to make a version where there is less/no salt. Is that a good suggestion?
Thanks for your comments/ answers
Update: okay peeps, where can i get reduced salt/fat (actually i dont care about fat - i cant put weight on anyway -- something about it being in my genes) in London?