Is eating too much Ritz bad for you?

Because I eat it like every other day, is it good to do that even though it does get salty. Usually I put the bottom of the cracker on my tounge because there is no salt on it, and also to not get irritated by the amount of salt they put on it!!!

I've alreay contacted the Ritz Cracker Company via there website, Im now waiting for there reply. I also suggested to them to make a version where there is less/no salt. Is that a good suggestion?

Thanks for your comments/ answers

okay peeps, where can i get reduced salt/fat (actually i dont care about fat - i cant put weight on anyway -- something about it being in my genes) in London?

Favorite Answer

ummm they do not put tha much salt on them they are really good. u can get reduced fat if u want.

Eat as many as you want every day, just dont eat anything else : ) . More conservatively, check the nutrition panel, and count up how much fat and sodium (salt) will keep you inside of 100% (Daily Value). Ritz themselves are harmless crackers...

Eating to much of anything is bad for u. not just Ritz, Now i love them too,but u should try to eat them in moderation. Little now and later.Um u should try to just have one day a week to eat them but not tomuch. One thing I like to do during thanksgiving is put icing on them then get hershy chocolate kisses and put them in the middle then get 5 candy corn and decorate it like a turkey Its a nice way to injoy the crackers once a year.

Yes, if you eat to much it will build up and you will love the taste. You will want more. If you eat a lot you can gain weight, get a rash if you like it and you don't eat it for a while, you can get 27% fatter and since each has about 3 pieces of salt, you would have a 52% chance of inconvenient blood pressure.

Unless they are whole wheat version they are not healthy for you. Processed grains are not a good choice and do nothing for you nutritionally. They do make low salt, low fat, whole wheat and even Christmas shapes here in US never been east of the Mississippi so don't know where you can find them. Sorry.

Ritz is high in fat (probably trans fats) and calories. The salt should be the least of your worries.