When I pee it tickles and burns in my vagina. I have just had sex for the first time recently. someone help!!!

Even after i come from peeing inside my vagina feels weird like a tickling sensation mixed with a type of pressure

Favorite Answer

you have a bladder infection, comes from having intercourse for the first time and not taking care of yourself appropriately afterwards. Suggest you see your doctor asap.

Source(s): RN

It sounds like cystitis but you cannot be diagnosed over the net. If it is stll persisting get an appointmant with a doctor as soon as possible for medication. It could worsen and then you will be in discomfort for longer. Next time you have sex ensure you are properly lubricated as lack of lubrication may have caused it.

Sounds like possibly a UTI or bladder infection, or maybe an STD. I would see your family doctor and let them know you are now sexually active and what your symptoms are.

Good luck,

Toni Lynne

drink lots of ionized water, take liquid minerals.

UTI