What to tell a good friend about choices cause I don't want to say the wrong thing!?

A very good good friend of mine ask me "what do you think i can do with my life at this point"? I mean she's 32 I don't think she even has her GED.The girl has had a real rough life. I mean foster homes and things like that.She is the most wonderful person you'll ever meet. Her current job is... show more A very good good friend of mine ask me "what do you think i can do with my life at this point"? I mean she's 32 I don't think she even has her GED.The girl has had a real rough life. I mean foster homes and things like that.She is the most wonderful person you'll ever meet. Her current job is a waitress she wants to do something meaningful with her life,job,ect. Can someone give me advice or help to send her to! TEXAS