Most obscure Christmas gift given by partner?

Ok what is the most obscure, obscene or weird gift your partner has given you. Maybe you haven’t been dating that long and this gift is inappropriate.

This can be really funny and a good learning experience

• izo
    Favorite Answer

sodding heck too many too mention my birthday and christmas gifts (off my fella) are a standing joke in my family!!!!

now i get a standard huge box of thorntons chocs (amongst over things) at least 4times a year... HATE the things now!!!

P.s i can't tell you the WORST one but i was 7months pregnant (and i must of been bitchy) and i got something totally inappropriate (which i didn't tell anyone.. embarrising!! but i nearly killed him for!!!..) ;) bloody men!!!!!!

He friend,

I respect the meaning of Christmas, and once in a while do celebrate with co-worker and friends, but because I am a Muslim we do not celebrate Christmas like my dear Christian and other friends do. I don't accept Christmas gifts and don't give Christmas gifts, and since I have always dated with in the E. Indian community so no obscure Christmas gifts have ever been exchanged. Sorry I won't be able to help you with this one. Good Luck

Simbha

One year I received a Tommy Gun for Christmas including the drum magazine. Very cool!

Guess nobody has ever received any of the aforementioned...