When do ur nipples change color?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best Answer
When my hunk radar goes off lmao
  • 5
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • chelsea v answered 6 years ago
    when u get pregnant. mine went from pink to black. and i do mean black. i liked em pink.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Jenifer answered 6 years ago
    That was the first alarm bell that went off for me, personally.

I conceived on April 8th or so, and by April 20th I noticed that my nipples were significantly darker. They're normally a very light pink, but the were brownish in color toward the end of April. Also, my boobs seemed GARGANTUAN!

This prompted me to take a pregnancy test a few days later, which of course was positive.

Of course, everyone's different. Also, it sometimes depends on your original nipple pigmentation.

Source(s):

Currently 36 weeks pregnant.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • gypsy g answered 6 years ago
    I never did notice any difference.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • nicole b answered 6 years ago
    As your breasts get bigger, your nipples naturally get bigger as well. The darkening of the nipples is caused by a temporary increase of melanin, the natural pigment that your body produces that gives your hair, skin and eyes their color. For most women, within a few months of having their baby, the nipples will return to their normal color and size. If a woman is breastfeeding, the nipples may not return to their normal size until after she weans her baby.

Another change in the nipples that a woman may discover once she gets pregnant are the Montgomery’s tubercles (glands or little bumps surrounding the nipples) getting bigger, elevating and becoming more prominent. Not all women experience this, and some may not experience it till the second or third trimester.

Every women is different I seem to reacall that mine changed around 2 months
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jcupsbbgrl answered 6 years ago
    This is supposed to start taking place within a week after implantation . Also your breast will get tender and start to slightly swell.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sammi answered 6 years ago
    pregnancy and after you have a baby
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • qwertycurious answered 6 years ago
    i am currently 9 weeks pregnant, and still dont notice any difference in the colour.
    hope this helps!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dclp8204 answered 6 years ago
    I noticed it right away before i took a pregnancy test and it will darker more and enlarge the reason why this happens is because so the baby when it is born it will be easier to see and to take

Source(s):

13 weeks and 5 days preg with 2nd child
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • deanna answered 6 years ago
    i noticed it right away when i was pregnant with my daughter, it was one of my first signs. the darkening kept up throughout pregnancy.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Steve M answered 6 years ago
    When it gets cold.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock