Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

Which bank is better wells fargo or bank of america?

what percentage of interest does both of them give?

• Favorite Answer

Neither. You get better rates from Credit Union's or online banks like ING or USAA.

Are you looking at Checking rates or Savings rates or what? That varies as well. To get the best rates at these mega banks like BoA you have to have very large balances.

Out of the two you you mentioned I would say Wells Fargo. And if you want a savings with a higher APY I would go Money Market.

I guess both are about the same, it just comes down to convenience, locations ect. The interest they pay is very low, so look at a credit union or an on-line bank for a higher interest rate. I have both a BOA account and a credit union account.

B of A is the best.... Wells Fargo is kind of "Uppity", if you know what I mean. I've banked with both. B of A staff is friendly & down home.... more for the regular people I feel.

Source(s): Myself

Well im under wells fargo and its ok i guess

Need to know on what and for what?