Best Wii multiplayer game?

My little sister is getting a Wii for Christmas and I was wondering what the best multiplayer game, that everyone could get some fun out of would be? I've heard alot about WarioWare: Smooth Moves but I thought that looked like it would get really boring really quickly...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best multiplayer games for the wii would be:

Wario ware smooth moves

Mario party 8

wii play

wii sports (comes with system)

Rayman raving rabbids 1 and 2

Super smash bros brawl (comes out february 10th)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wario Ware is tons of fun. It's really random and doesn't get boring. Also, they have various multiplayer options.

Mario Party is great.

Wii Play is great

Surprisingly, Playground isn't that bad either,

I'm sure Smash Brothers is going to be awesome.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wii Sports and Super Mario Galaxy. In Wii sports, you can play tennis together, bowling, and my favorite, baseball..... Super Mario Galaxy multiplayer makes it more fun and easy because player 2 can freeze some of the enemys and shoot for you. So they are both fun. :)

• Wii Sports is my favorite game and my family and I have played some nights for hours on end. And, that game comes with the Wii so you don't have to buy it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I have Medal of honor: Heroes.

it is pretty fun and cool. i played for hours on it everyday.

it is mostly a shooting and adventure game.

Oh and make sure to get Super smash bros. brawl. it's multiplayer and going to be amazing! ( comes out february )

• 1 decade ago

You have to get smash bros. brawl and also guitar hero 3 for the wii.

• 1 decade ago

I would deff... go for the mario party, and guitar hero 3...then super smash brothers in feb.

• 1 decade ago

Get wario ware and mario party 8!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.