Has any one else fallen victim to the "Citizen Financial Group" loan scam?

If you have been a victim of this fradulent company I urge you to contact the authorities. The agengy which will most likely act on a complaint would be the FTC - the number is 1-877-382-4357. EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT THIS COMPANY MONEY, YOU ARE STILL A VICTIM!!! Call your local police dept, state police, FBI, FTC... show more If you have been a victim of this fradulent company I urge you to contact the authorities. The agengy which will most likely act on a complaint would be the FTC - the number is 1-877-382-4357. EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT THIS COMPANY MONEY, YOU ARE STILL A VICTIM!!! Call your local police dept, state police, FBI, FTC and phonebusters (1-888-495-8501)
I am out $2800 - real nice thing to pull on someone with four kids just before x-mas. I hope these people rot in hell after they get caught!!!!
1 answer 1