Why do atheists allways talk about evolution in R&S? you would think it is a religion?

i am a full pledge heretic atheist. i think god is a jerk and religion one of the world terrible diseases. siting alongside nationality & capitalism. but i find it very interesting, so i find my self alot asking and chaking answers about religion. and i see all this atheists who constantly try to prove that ... show more i am a full pledge heretic atheist.
i think god is a jerk and religion one of the world terrible diseases. siting alongside nationality & capitalism.
but i find it very interesting, so i find my self alot asking and chaking answers about religion.
and i see all this atheists who constantly try to prove that religion is stupid. it is just like selling ice to Eskimos.
and they talk about evolution in such a big enthusiasm you would think it their religion. it is just science like the law of gravity. i dont see you talking about that.

the question is
R&S atheists dont you have any thing better tto do then pick on religious folks?
21 answers 21