Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

christmas 3D wallpapers ?

I like to fine out where to search for heaps of cool Free High-Resolution Widescreen Wallpaper (Christmas wallpapers) for 1680x1050 ?

Ive seen some around but they all seems bad viewing or just boring same old things thats been there for years.

nothing new out there?

((PLEASE NOTE:)) Not into links that may contain pop ups or virus and these that if you want that image for your wallpaper i dont want it to be downloading it as it may be virus or something els. So Unless it is just simple by right -click mouse on pix you like and put it to wallpaper background. Simple.

Update:

It can be 3D or real terrains of christmas trees.. log house and snow or snow flakes to anything thats cold and christmas and does not have to be bright white on wallpaper. I do prefer these that are low light as bright wallpapers are just dosnt look good.

But i do prefered as what ive meantion obove.

many thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Not into links that may contain pop ups or virus and these that if you want that image for your wallpaper i dont want it to be downloading it as it may be virus or something els. So Unless it is just simple by right -click mouse on pix you like and put it to wallpaper background. Simple.

look for this

• 3 years ago

Christmas Wallpapers 3d

• 4 years ago

Professional 3D Design Animation : http://3dAnimationCartoons.com/?XYrl

• dilley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the respond is composed of style of the "for persons who do now not use it, you lose it"-expertise: retaining each and each and all the bulbs burning is risky, coz that they had burn out; turning all of them off is undesirable, coz it takes greater means to get them waiting to tutor lower back on. i'm efficient you have got dissimilar "wiki"-links that enable you already know precisely how that works; so as a replace, the information superhighway internet web site under makes it plenty greater much less intense priced to have a screensaver ... With that screensaver on, you earn obtainable new travelers by potential of potential of making use of letting it run contained in the process your day without artwork the laptop.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Thanks everyone for the answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.