? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文履歷表(麻煩大大幫我修正,修改)

I am writing this letter in regards to the English teacher at elementary schooland I am very happy to have this opportunity come here to have interview at your company . I graduated from 學校 .I am majoring in English and Japanense and I have passed GEPT. I have no experience for teaching elementary school's students but I think i'm reasonable cheerfor and patient teaching them. I hope Iwill have the chance todevelop my interests and capabilities here.Thank you for your attrention and consideration.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of English teacher at your elementary school. I am very excited to have this opportunity for an interview. I graduated from XXXXX, majoring in English and Japanese studies, and I have passed GEPT. I have no prior experience in teaching elementary school students, but my optimistic attitude and patience will guide them to a higher level of English. I hope you can give me a chance to demonstrate my capabilities, and how those capabilities can benefit your school. Thank you for your attention and consideration.

有一點,我把to develop my interests 拿掉是因為你是去那邊工作,不是去發展你的興趣,最好不要放在履歷表上。

2007-12-07 20:03:55 補充:

對不起,把those capabiltites 改成these capabilities