- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I am keeping contact with this customer. However, the customer doesn't have strong willing to change the cooperative forwarding company, just because their original forwarder provides pretty good service. I will keep following up and look for opportunity of cooperation.
2. After prices adjustments for this quarter, I have requoted to this customer. The responsible staff thinks the price acceptable, but needs to get the approval from the superintendent. I think that there is potential opportunity with this customer.
3. The customer delivers their cargos stably and continuously. However, it seems that orders are slowing down to compare to previous two quarters. I will keep contact with this customer in order to understand if they have demands for more shipping lines. If so, I will send more quotations.
4. The responsible staff wouldn't like to talk about their current prices, but mentioned that our prices are relatively higher than that of the competitors. The customer doesn't either have enough confidence to our shipping schedules. I will try to have more contacts with them through phone in order to increase their understanding to our company.
2007-12-07 17:50:12 補充：
字數太多 放不下啦 !Source(s): 自己+字典,