Anyone have experience with Passport Canada Urgent Service? (pay a fee of $70, get within 24hrs)?

I want to get my passport to travel 2 days after I attend my oath of citizenship, is that possible?

Favorite Answer

Urgent and Pick-up services

To obtain urgent, express or pick-up services you must apply in person at a Passport Canada office and provide Passport Canada with the additional documentation listed below. Passport Canada will take appropriate action on a case-by-case basis. The cost of these services does not include the passport fee.

Service Processing time Cost Details

Urgent Within 24 hours $70 You must provide proof of travel.

Express 2 to 9 working days after receipt of application $30 You must provide proof of travel.

Pick-up 10 working days after receipt of application $10

The acceptable proofs of travel are:

An airline, bus or train ticket;

A travel itinerary, which shows proof of payment;

A written statement, if traveling by car (the validation of the statement is at the Passport Officer's discretion).

Source(s): passport canada website

highly doubt it but explain your situation....they might be able to do something. Should have planned this better, can't change your flight?