Where can I download office background noise for free? I don't want my clients to know that I am at home.

I work from home, and saw a cd online that you could play while you are on the phone with clients to make it sound like you are working in a real office. (phones ringing, people chattering, computer noises, etc) But, thought I would check to see if anyone knew of anything I could download for free, before I spent the $15.

Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just get someone who does work in an office to record it to an mp3 player or mini disc etc ;-)

then use audacity to edit it, thats a free download

Source(s): www.thehowtoguides.org
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Office Background Noise

• 1 decade ago

The beginning of "The Office" (the UK version); the DVD menu- just record that ambient noise in the DVD menu. It's office background noise. I don't know about the USA version of the office, but definitely the UK version.

Oh yeah, or just keep the DVD in your TV and keep the TV volume loud. I guess that would mean either have to buy it (there goes the $15) or rent it and record it, then play it back.

• 4 years ago

Microsoft doesn't and will never give Office for free. What you get is only trial for certain time, you still need to buy the license if you still want to use it after the trial ends

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

forget the office noise.

the best thing you can get is an on hold phone tape. you can order on line and it sets up with minutes and does not cost alot.

you can get a pro to do a tape for you advertising your company or do some music

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just go 2 limewire and type background noise i guess

UR so smart gurl lol I dont wanna sound mean but but it would actually be better if you make those computer sounds.

that is so ghetto LOL

Thumbs up!!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

ever get an answer to this? I just started looking for the same thing. For those who run into this question goto: http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1&Catego... THEN right click on file you wish to save: SAVE LINK AS and TaDa!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heck you ought to be able to make it with a

recorder for free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.