Do you still have anything from when you were a baby?

last one guys

im tired of asking

God bless

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I still have my Bunnikens mug and my teddy bear. Teddy has been everywhere I have been.

Even now,when I travel I still take my teddy along and of course he'll be going back to Australia with me next week innashAllah. He has become a good luck charm and I feel totally insecure if I don't have him along.

Teddy has always travelled everywhere with me and he hasn't much hair left and one leg has a bit of stuffing poking out but he is almost 41 so you can't expect too much!.

But I still love him for he represents my childhood and so many wonderful and cherished memories of what is getting to be a long time ago.

• 1 decade ago

I have the original Green 4 Leaf Clover "Lucky" Carebear! Its amazing that 25 yrs later they are the new babies bears! Makes me feel old at 25!

• 1 decade ago

Yep some baby clothes even the paperwork from when i got my ears pierced when i was 12 months old it cost 10.55 hospital stuff. My mother kept all kinds of stuff

• 1 decade ago

Yes, the cross I was given by my godfather when i was baptized, about 1 year old, with my name and date of christening and which I passed to my grandson on his baptism to keep.Also given the same name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sue F
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My birth certificate, pics, a little plaque with my name and birth-weight on it....two pounds nine ounces...yes, I was a preemie....I'm no longer that weight....by any stretch of the imagination.

I even have little dress gloves from my christening, and the matching pair that my Mom wore.

Merry Christmas.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahhhaha...i have my pikini :D

and of course some pics,but not many :( i was sick most of the time and dad didn't want to keep the pics where i looked ill

@noha..enty met3'aza 3shan ana kan 3ndy pikini wenty kano bylabesoky barbatooz 3shan el nas matet2ezeish...nyhahahahaha..

• 1 decade ago

YES

a gold necklace on which my name was engraved,it was given to me by my grandma when i was born :) [zy nada ya3ny.lol]

and some Teddy Bears ...... katakeet awii :D ....

@ Rana :

bs ya bet bala elit adab :p

• 1 decade ago

A gold cross my uncle gave me when I got baptized, still have it on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i still have my baby blanket, a pink chair when i used to sit on when i was little, and a vase with fake beautiful flowers THAT MY DAD GAVE WHEN MY MOM GAVE BIRTH TO ME IN THE HOSPITAL! i still have it in my room.

• 1 decade ago

my stuffed "sheepy doo-doo" animal mom gave me when i was an infant. It's now 29 years old, missing an ear and in MY infants crib...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.