Do you still have anything from when you were a baby?

last one guys

im tired of asking

God bless

Favorite Answer

I still have my Bunnikens mug and my teddy bear. Teddy has been everywhere I have been.

Even now,when I travel I still take my teddy along and of course he'll be going back to Australia with me next week innashAllah. He has become a good luck charm and I feel totally insecure if I don't have him along.

Teddy has always travelled everywhere with me and he hasn't much hair left and one leg has a bit of stuffing poking out but he is almost 41 so you can't expect too much!.

But I still love him for he represents my childhood and so many wonderful and cherished memories of what is getting to be a long time ago.

I have the original Green 4 Leaf Clover "Lucky" Carebear! Its amazing that 25 yrs later they are the new babies bears! Makes me feel old at 25!

Yep some baby clothes even the paperwork from when i got my ears pierced when i was 12 months old it cost 10.55 hospital stuff. My mother kept all kinds of stuff

Yes, the cross I was given by my godfather when i was baptized, about 1 year old, with my name and date of christening and which I passed to my grandson on his baptism to keep.Also given the same name.

• Sue F

My birth certificate, pics, a little plaque with my name and birth-weight on it....two pounds nine ounces...yes, I was a preemie....I'm no longer that weight....by any stretch of the imagination.

I even have little dress gloves from my christening, and the matching pair that my Mom wore.

Merry Christmas.

hahhhaha...i have my pikini :D

and of course some pics,but not many :( i was sick most of the time and dad didn't want to keep the pics where i looked ill

@noha..enty met3'aza 3shan ana kan 3ndy pikini wenty kano bylabesoky barbatooz 3shan el nas matet2ezeish...nyhahahahaha..

YES

a gold necklace on which my name was engraved,it was given to me by my grandma when i was born :) [zy nada ya3ny.lol]

and some Teddy Bears ...... katakeet awii :D ....

@ Rana :

bs ya bet bala elit adab :p

A gold cross my uncle gave me when I got baptized, still have it on.

yes i still have my baby blanket, a pink chair when i used to sit on when i was little, and a vase with fake beautiful flowers THAT MY DAD GAVE WHEN MY MOM GAVE BIRTH TO ME IN THE HOSPITAL! i still have it in my room.

my stuffed "sheepy doo-doo" animal mom gave me when i was an infant. It's now 29 years old, missing an ear and in MY infants crib...