Have you ever questioned your purpose in life?

Favorite Answer

no. I breathe. I should be here.

I mostly question what is the purpose of life....we have this great big universe, why people? Why here and no where else?

Why do we spend so much time doing silly things? If future civilizations visited us, what would they think of all the paper and plastic we create then bury in the ground. Why are we sitting in front of computers playing games, looking at porn, chatting with strangers.

• The purpose of life as understood by the Believing Muslim can be simply stated in only two (2) words: Obey God.

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/purpose.htm

.

Yes, I constantly do, I'm just at this point in my life where I feel like I hold no importance to the world as a whole. Hopefully though, I'll eventually find my reason for being here.

• Lilly

No. Once I had children I knew what Gods purpose was for me. Also, as my parents became older and needed help I knew.

Faith eases a lot of things.

Every single day until I find something I want to do for the rest of my life and help people at the same time.

My purpose in life is to worship my creator alone.

everytime i feel lost or out of place,but it's just a moment of weakness,then i quickly repent to God asking his forgiveness and patience till so he can lead me to the right path leading me to my goal in life.

we shouldn't question this as every human is created for a reason,and he has a role to play in life,already written since he was in his mother's belly.

You should know, my brother in Islaam, that the virtue of these ten days is based on many things:

Allaah swears an oath by them, and swearing an oath by something is indicative of its importance and great benefit. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "By the dawn; by the ten nights" [al-Fajr 89:1-2]. Ibn ‘Abbaas, Ibn al-Zubayr, Mujaahid and others of the earlier and later generations said that this refers to the first ten days of Dhu’l-Hijjah. Ibn Katheer said: "This is the correct opinion." (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 8/413)

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) testified that these are the best days of this world, as we have already quoted above from saheeh ahaadeeth.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged people to do righteous deeds because of the virtue of this season for people throughout the world, and also because of the virtue of the place - for the Hujjaaj (pilgrims) to the Sacred House of Allaah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded us to recite a lot of Tasbeeh ("Subhan-Allaah"), Tahmeed ("Al-hamdu Lillaah") and Takbeer ("Allaahu akbar") during this time. ‘Abdullaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him and his father) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "There are no days greater in the sight of Allaah and in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Him than these ten days, so during this time recite a great deal of Tahleel ("La ilaaha ill-Allaah"), Takbeer and Tahmeed." (Reported by Ahmad, 7/224; Ahmad Shaakir stated that it is saheeh).

These ten days include Yawm ‘Arafaah (the Day of ‘Arafaah), on which Allaah perfected His Religion. Fasting on this day will expiate for the sins of two years. These days also include Yawm al-Nahar (the Day of Sacrifice), the greatest day of the entire year and the greatest day of Hajj, which combines acts of worship in a way unlike any other day.

These ten days include the days of sacrifice and of Hajj.

• Yes ! but then when I help someone or just by being kind I know why im here!

Uhm, i'm pretty sure everyone goes through those times. I know I have.