Are you attracted to people whose personalities are similar to yours or very different?

God bless...

Favorite Answer

I am attracted to outgoing people who are a bit on the individual sideand I guess that is how most people see me.

But personally I really don't see myself as any particular type for I am just me, a work in progress, the product of my life's experiences up to this time..

I have found that some people take a little time to reveal their true selves when you first meet them and I have found that most often you certainly can't judge a book by its cover or even by the first chapter.

To be honest, time and experience have taught me to accept everyone and try never to be influenced one way or another by others opinions of an individual.

Similar

Usually different, and sometimes very different. That way I can learn more to help this world be a better place with less loss of life.

Source(s): Brenda Winters

most people are attracted to others that have very different personal traits the mind makes one try to find others to learn from and become more complete person

Usually different only because I'm pretty quiet til I get to know someone and it's hard to make friends with people who are like me, cuz no one makes an attempt that way.

Both!

I Like Contrast But I Like Comparing!

I Like It If You Like Different Stuff (Ex.Foods)

And You Like The Same Stuff As Well (Ex.Drinks/Beer)

Similar point of views, but personality can be as different as the color spectrum.

I think different is always interesting. However, for the long haul...I find that it is much better if you enjoy the same things and your personalities are similiar.

different mostly but it depends on the situation....I dont like negative people as I am very positive so I wouldn't likely be attracted to that type of opposite....

• meg

usualy the ones that have a different personality to me im married to someone that is nothing like me were like chalk and cheese been married for 37 years