If you were to die this evening (God forbid) with no opportunity to communicate with anyone...?

... what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?

God bless

Favorite Answer

This is one of the reason why I make it a rule to always tell those that I hold dear, that I love them and care for them every chance I get. I make a point of always finishing a goodbye whether its on on the telephone or in person with the words I love you.

As I know what it is like to have someone go from your life with words remaining unsaid and it is something that you go over and over in your mind saying "if only I had told them I loved them" for ever afterwards.

Those three little words can make such a difference.

• that I love them! a while ago my aunt Florence called me at work and we talked a bit, then she hung up . the next morning (early) my uncle called and ( I must have been the first he called) he said she passed away in her sleep (she was still next to him) I cried and then I remembered when I was talking on the phone with her I did not tell her I loved her! I guess we take each other for granted ! But I thought she would be here allways!It still bothers me I did not tell her I loved her, But now I tell every one that I love them no matter what!

alhamdulelah,the only thing i would regret,that i didn't ask Allah for forgivenesss today.

i tell everbody everything in my heart,i never keep myself from tellimg my parents and friends that i love them.

i would've regretted not telling them where my important papers are (such as my will) and how to access information so that it won't financially burden them.

i'll tell my "heart and soul" (coz i always talk to them), that i've tortured you with me too much and forgive me being harsh and cruel to you coz of my stupidity and being inexperienced sometimes :-(

Nothing they know how I feel about them.