How do you write aa good Free response question for AP classes?

I have a AP Psychology test tomorrow on Human Diversity and Human Developing through life. and I am really worried

about the Free response part. Please u r welcome to give me any good tips.. Thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

I took AP psych too a while back. Are you take THE AP test, or just a test in the class?

If you are talking about just a plain old test, I can't offer you much advice as I doubt we had the same teacher, just study, make logical connections, it shouldn't be too bad.

However, some advice for the big do I get AP credit or not test is as follows:

They will not deduct points for wrong answers, therefore, you should put in absolutely everything that you can think of related to the topic that they give you, even if you aren't sure that it is correct.

As far as human diversity and human development, I really need more info as to what you are focussing on. Sorry.