Woman question! i dont know whats wrong!!!?

ok so about 4 or 5 days ago it was iching really bad "down there". it stopped after 2 days then 2day when i woke up i had ALITTLE discharge that was a yellowish brownish color...i didnt have any more til the end of today, and it wasnt much. i know its not my period so dont say that... it had normal... show more ok so about 4 or 5 days ago it was iching really bad "down there". it stopped after 2 days then 2day when i woke up i had ALITTLE discharge that was a yellowish brownish color...i didnt have any more til the end of today, and it wasnt much. i know its not my period so dont say that... it had normal discharge with I THINK. so whats wrong with me?!
Update: i dont use tampons and i am a virgin, never had sexual contact in any way...and never had my period....again ITS NOT A PERIOD I KNOW THAT FOR SURE!!!