woman question! i dont know whats wrong!!!?

ok so about 4 or 5 days ago it was iching really bad "down there". it stopped after 2 days then 2day when i woke up i had ALITTLE discharge that was a yellowish brownish color...i didnt have any more til the end of today, and it wasnt much. i know its not my period so dont say that... it had normal discharge with I THINK. so whats wrong with me?!

i dont use tampons and i am a virgin, never had sexual contact in any way...and never had my period....again ITS NOT A PERIOD I KNOW THAT FOR SURE!!!

Favorite Answer

It sounds to me like a yeast infection. Don't be embarrassed about it, it happens to all women at one time or another. If you have recently been on penicillin, it more that likely is one. I've heard that it's called a yeast infection because it looks like bread dough, and it does, so that may be a way to tell if it is a yeast infection or not.

Just tell your mom, she'll understand. All you have to do is get an over the counter medicine, they even have ones that are only one dose, I've used those and it clears it up pretty quick. But if the problem keeps coming back again and again, it's best to go get checked by a doctor.

And some of you people should be ashamed of yourself. She said she is a virgin. You people need to read the damn question correctly.

And I quote, "maybe some HIV infection probably nothing to worry about" How can you say something like that?

Sounds like a yeast infection, which you can get from wearing tight pants, thongs, physical activity, etc. But before you dash off to the pahrmacy to pick up a remedy, go see your doctor so you'll know for sure. Good Luck!

• sierra

You could have a yest infection. Or, you should try using soap and washing throughly, and make sure you are very clean. And if it still like that, then maybe you should try that thing where you can sea if you have a Yest infection or somehting else. if it positive, go and see a doctor.

• Emanon

You probably have a yeast infection. You should go to the doctor to verify though.

some type of infection go get checked out,could be yeast infection

she said she was a virgin...what do you mean "have her partner checked." dont scare her to DEATH!! this is a YOUNG CHILD!!!!

MY GOD, some of you PEOPLE!!!

Its just a simple yeast infection, I am sure, Sweetie...have your Momma to take you to the DR.....:)

Possibly Thrush. You really need to see your GP, and I recommend you go ASAP.

• Nats

Sounds like trich. You need some Flagyl antibiotic which you have to get from the doc so better go. Also your partner may have to be treated too.

You could have an infection, maybe some HIV infection probably nothing to worry about, you should go to the doctor and get checked out.

IT soulds like herpies.

vaginitis!