I placed 8-10 candy corn pumkins on a coworkers car while leaving work is there a difference if it was leaves?

while leaving work i found some candy corn pumpkins and placed them on a coworkers car who is 22yrs old. no feuds between us or anything just good ole silly fun. i placed about 8-10 of them around his car. my coworker is mentally retarded and was mad about it. he told my manager a wk later my manager told me it was... show more while leaving work i found some candy corn pumpkins and placed them on a coworkers car who is 22yrs old. no feuds between us or anything just good ole silly fun. i placed about 8-10 of them around his car. my coworker is mentally retarded and was mad about it. he told my manager a wk later my manager told me it was under investigation and i was to be suspened til the investigation was completed. if i found them on company grounds would there be a difference if i placed 8-10 leaves around his car instead? Will i get reimbursed for days suspened if the investigation does not prove i did it? i work at home depot
Update: hes not really retarded but he must to get mad at something soo stupid
Update 2: hey um buddy ive been home the past two days on suspension for this bs don't tell me its fake because it is real.
Update 3: we have no previous problems he just a coworker thats it we talk here and there sometimes alot. it was overnight shift so it was cold out when he got to his car they did not melt. and i didnt brag he never asked me if i did it either.
Update 4: i just dont get it theres about 12 night crew workers and we joke around all the time its what keeps us going but God forbid ya put a couple lil candy pumkins around someones car and they take it as war.