Leg cramps and heartburn early signs of pregnancy?

I am 2 weeks overdue for my period and I am having constant hip/leg cramps...its not very bad but its lasted for 3 days. And heartburn is a problem at bedtime, I hardly ever get heartburn. I remember both of these being a pain in the butt when I was pregnant before. But then again my periods have been screwed up for the last year. Anyone else have these symptoms in early pregnany? Where these your first signs?

Favorite Answer

The first thing i noticed was sever pins and needles in my legs along with being very thirsty. That was what lead me to get a pregnancy test. I am a swimming teacher and by the end of my lessons i had to kneel on the floor because i couldn't stand up without real pain. From what i have heard from friends its not a common sign but then everyones different.

• kitt

2

Source(s): Hearthburn Relief http://AcidRefluxCure.netint.info/?0i62

1

Source(s): Acid Reflux Cure Ebook : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?Mnc

I had those symptoms when I was pregnant but not right away. It's possible. Take a test. Oh and Donald's a d***.

This could also be a sign of other problems. I hope not, but I would get checked by a doctor.

oooh, no. the cramps start later and when you get these cramps, it like hell!!! trust me. my first signs were nausa and morning sickness