promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Leg cramps and heartburn early signs of pregnancy?

I am 2 weeks overdue for my period and I am having constant hip/leg cramps...its not very bad but its lasted for 3 days. And heartburn is a problem at bedtime, I hardly ever get heartburn. I remember both of these being a pain in the butt when I was pregnant before. But then again my periods have been screwed up for the last year. Anyone else have these symptoms in early pregnany? Where these your first signs?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first thing i noticed was sever pins and needles in my legs along with being very thirsty. That was what lead me to get a pregnancy test. I am a swimming teacher and by the end of my lessons i had to kneel on the floor because i couldn't stand up without real pain. From what i have heard from friends its not a common sign but then everyones different.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kitt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Hearthburn Relief http://AcidRefluxCure.netint.info/?0i62
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Acid Reflux Cure Ebook : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?Mnc
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I had those symptoms when I was pregnant but not right away. It's possible. Take a test. Oh and Donald's a d***.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This could also be a sign of other problems. I hope not, but I would get checked by a doctor.

• 1 decade ago

oooh, no. the cramps start later and when you get these cramps, it like hell!!! trust me. my first signs were nausa and morning sickness

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.