Do young black men not have any respect for black women?

Looking around the net, I often see young black men call the more unattractive black women "Gorillas" without even thinking twice about it. Has anybody else noticed this?

It just seems strange. You don't see white men attacking white women (or any woman) in that fashion.

now go and come again with a sensible question please."

Somebody got their feathers ruffled.

i have seen loads of white men call white women, the crypt keeper or 'don imus lookalike without makeup'."

That's like a black guy calling a white person a honky. It's weak when you compare. Who do you normally hear call black people gorilla's?

The KKK and other white racists. A white women being called the Cript keeper and a black women being called a gorilla are hardly the samething.

Favorite Answer

Lol. I've seen it too...even walking down the street..You have the fake 'thugs' thinking they're the shyt basically judging every black female that walks by (especially if that female ignores them and doesn't give them the time of day)..and then some of them wonder why a lot of black women are starting to not date black men altogether...hmmm...good question though. lol.

black women do have it a worst than white women. Unfortunately young black men are raised around rap music, which constantly refers to black women, and women in general as bitches and hoes. Shake that monkey, *** like Trina, phases like these are constantly being used to degrade and disrespect black women. The same does go for white women no matter how pretty you think you are, you too are still referred to (unfortunately most of the time by black men) as being flat ***, sluts, whores, jump downs, the list goes on.

i have seen loads of white men call white women, the crypt keeper or 'don imus lookalike without makeup'.

not really b/c all they want is a light skinned black woman or a white woman. but every race of man talk badly about women but black men tend to do it to their own women more than other races of men do.

for example Tiffany aka new york is always compared to Hoopz....hoopz turned out to be a straight up whore but yet ppl praise her...New York managed to get her own show just by acting crazy...not opening her legs for a bunch of rappers like Hoopz did (thats y u dont hear crap about her now) but yet ppl down talk her more than anything. calling her a gorilla...and ugly...and she's really not all that ugly

I wonder why...hmmm?

I respet any woman. But I blame hip hop for the ones that don't. You hear these rappers saying "*****, ho" and they listen and model and dress like these guys. I have noticed the young black men who respect women, don't listen to that music at all, just my observation though. HIP HOP is the biggest issue, what it has become is sickening.

But don't say all. Because that is not the case, and other races of men do it too.

I've heard women and men of all types being spoken to or about like that. I don't think it's just young black women honestly.

Uh, are you kidding? White men call women horrible names too. Every race has it's a.s.s.heads!

See, I'm white and I just called a.s.s.heads a horrible name. Point proven!

• sammy

too many young black males are having a detrimental effect on society. stats dont lie. there are reasons for the high crime rate, and child abandonment, but the results are still painful. name calling is the least of it

• $0.02

I dont think the web is an accurate gauge of where the culture is at.

Black women aren't known for being overly attractive. Young black males realize this.