My Teacher Asked This Question...Why Is School Important?

What Ya'll Think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

good question!

In my opinion i think in today's society school is extremely valuable due to the various factors.

Firstly, it provides a foundation for everyday skills, more specific to primary education. Let me pose a question: how many people will actually learn to read, write and communicate without education?

Secondly, finding a job in today's society is proving to become more and more difficult. Employers want what will benefit their company, so therefore, education provides many of the fundamental skills required and able to build upon. Employers want maximum output and minimal input. Now-a-days education and experience is expected as it has become the norm.

There are thousands of reasons why school is important. The above reasons only support finding a stable job in the future. However, education is not only important in survival but also allows for a more comfortable lifestyle, to maximise individual potential. Education is a key that has the ability to open many doors. Doors which open into vast rooms of knowledge, love, experience, discovery. Factors which are essential to living and fulfilling life. To be able to pass on knowledge to your future generations.

• 6 years ago

Its really not all that important. As long as you are getting an education, you are fine. And guess what, you don't need school to get an education. If education was a key then school would be the lock because education is about inspiring ones mind, not just filling their head. Besides, a lot of people who drop out of school find work somewhere or become self-employed and they all become successful. Believe me, school is not important.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a cushy job with a three month vacation and a guaranteed lifetime income at public expense. That's why it's important to teachers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.